I started this site because I love the web and the dialogue it sparks.
I invite you to join in the conversation here at MayaSmart.com but ask that you do so in a spirit of support, sharing and encouragement.
Disagreement and debate are welcome, but only in civil tones (or the internet’s approximation) and with constructive aims.
I offer a few ground rules, inspired by Michael Hyatt’s old comment policy. By posting on MayaSmart.com, you agree to the following:
- You may comment anonymously, if you choose. Just be sure to avoid snarky, commercial, off-topic, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, false, misleading, spammy or otherwise offensive content. That’s the kind of stuff our moderators delight in deleting.
- You may post follow-up questions. I welcome comments on blog posts and prefer them to emails. That way all readers can benefit from your thought process and my response.
- You may disagree with me. When you think I’m wrong, please let me know. Just be sure to do so respectfully.
- Your comments are your own. I do not own your comments and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.