Get ready to challenge your assumptions about what it takes to help your child learn to read skillfully and joyfully in the years before school starts.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn during the workshop:
- The best ways to to nurture your child’s language and brain growth from the start
- Powerful strategies to seize teaching moments and spark meaningful learning in everyday life
- The art of monitoring developmental milestones and reading benchmarks to stay in tune with your child’s progress
- How to consistently meet your child’s early literacy needs despite your endless to-do list
- What to do if you feel unqualified, unsure, or unprepared to support your child’s reading development